Boost your brain with my Blueberry Smoothie!
This blue and white smoothie or you can also call it “little fruit dessert” – is my absolute summer favorite as it looks amazing and is still so easy to make. Personally I always serve it as a little dessert for dinner after a wonderful day with my babygirl Eve – she loves the white layer because it’s extra creamy and sweet. If you prepare it in advance and refrigerate it for a while it even tastes more refreshing!
The blue layer has a more stiff consistency – if you want to have it more smooth – add some more plain yogurt or milk to the blueberry mixture. You can drink or eat it with a little dessert spoon – I love both ways!
Serves: 4 Total Time: 10 minutes
- 250g blueberries
- 200g strawberries
- 1 banana
- 4 Tablespoons greek yogurt
- 250g greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- wild blueberries & blueberries
- mint sprigs
- Start with the blue layer and add all ingredients into a blender. Mix until smooth – but do not over process. Pour into 4 glasses.
- Wash the blender.
- For the white layer just blend greek yogurt, banana and maple syrup until smooth. Take a tablespoon onto the blue layer and carefully pour the white liquid onto the spoon – so the colors don’t get mixed.
- Garnish with mint and wild blueberries.
ENJOY & BOOST YOUR BRAIN!!!