“Stressed is DESSERTS spelt backwards!” A while ago I found this quote on Pinterest and every time I see it I have to smile. I have to smile because it reminds me of a lot of people I know and their eating habits. Some of them kind of castigate themselves when it comes to desserts – they are on diets forever. Meeting them for a coffee becomes kind of a jungle experience when you watch them watching the waiters serving sweets – it looks like a lion is starting to jump to kills its prey.
Ladies stop stressing yourself from one diet to another – it’s not worth rejecting good things of life. Enjoy your life and enjoy food – don’t cut down yourself the whole time. We should all learn to listen more of what our body needs (me included)! And if your body calls for sweets there is a reason – mine at the moment SCREAMS for sweet stuff – it just can’t be sweet enough and I am loving eat! ❤ Finally spring arrived in Vienna and I love to sit outside, the sun is shining and sipping my creamy and delicious iced double chocolate milkshake and sharing it with my baby girl Eve! Wonderful!
Have a nice day and enjoy everything you do to the fullest!
Iced double chocolate milkshake:
- 250ml cream
- 50g white chocolate, finely grated
- 8 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 500ml milk
- 100g Vanilla ice cream
- 10g dark chocolate, finely grated
- 1 handful of mini marshmallows
- extra chocolate syrup
- Start preparing the whipped cream – take a large bowl and start mixing the cream with a handheld whisk for about a minute – add the finely grated white chocolate and whisk till you receive the desired consistency. Add the whipped cream in a piping bag and set aside.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup onto the inside of the glass, in and up and down motion.
- In a blender, combine milk and vanilla ice cream and process until smooth. Pour into the two glasses.
- Top milkshake with whipped cream, sprinkle with some mini marshmallows, grated dark chocolate and add some more chocolate syrup.