Yeah I found my ultimate breakfast: a vegan banana split smoothie bowl – healthy and packed full of goodness. More dessert for breakfast please! ❤
Smoothie Bowls are on trend for a while, well I am not the fastest and it took me a while to fall for it but now I tried it and I just love it! You can create any combo of flavors and top it with your favorite fruits and other crunchy things. This thick, creamy bowl is an awesome breakfast if you have a busy day ahead as it will give you so much energy.
I always loved and still love drinking smoothies but for me it’s a little like drinking water – exaggerate formulated 🙂 I never really felt fed up. And now preparing and eating a smoothie bowl fills my stomach – strange right? Maybe I just need the gesture of having a spoon in my hand and eating one by one to get full. What about you?
Taking those pictures brings me lots of joy not only because I love taking pictures but also because the sun is shining and gives you naturally so much great effects – no photoshop at all!
Vegan Banana Split Smoothie Bowl
- 50g almonds
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 coconut milk yoghurt (vegan)
- 1 Tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 vanilla pot
- 1/2 banana
- grated chocolate (here I used a left over chocolate bunny from easter)
- chocolate syrup
- Start with blending the almonds in the blender – then take out 2-3 tablespoons grated almonds and set aside.
- Add the bananas, coconut yogurt, algave syrup an spoon out the vanilla pot and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Put it in a big bowl and decorate with a sliced banana, grated chocolate, the rest of the almonds and last but not least the chocolate syrup.
ENJOY & HAPPY BLENDING!